Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Mystery...

 Life is a mystery...... I have heard many, many, people say this throughout my whole life; but I had never really applied it to my own life.  Until of course I grew up and realized that even when things were going the way I thought they should the mystery was still there.  Who knows what tomorrow will bring, heck who knows what today has brought? Parts of the mystery, I believe, are revealed over time.  For example the mystery of who I was going to marry has been answered and I have a wonderful Godly husband, Jeff.  I am very thankful that he is a part of my mystery and now we are building a mystery together and some parts are coming in focus.  We live in small town MS where we have the opportunity to be a part of children's ministry every summer and through our church we are part of a college and career ministry.  God has blessed both of us in allowing us to work and live in a Christian environment that we love.  Last year our family of two became three with the arrival of our daughter McKenna Ruth Troyer on September 11, 2010.  She has and continues to be such an amazing part of our mystery.  She is now almost 6 months old and I live in constant amazement of her changes and fiery spirit. McKenna almost has crawling down and is trying everyday to grow up as fast as she can. I'm just praying that I remember to treasure the time I have with her while she is still small, instead of losing my patience with her desire to run before she can walk.  Now on to this blog, I do not know if anyone will ever read it, besides me, my husband, and probably my mom.  But this is really just for me.  I wanted to be able to just write out whatever was on mind, while also sharing lessons I am learning, and my family's mystery as it unfolds.  I also thought this would be a good place to post craft ideas since I am in love with crafts and really just wish I had the time to do more. Who knows where this will go but I know that I will not limit it to any one thing. Below is a picture of my daughter, Mckenna Ruth or as we like to call her:  Booger!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment